Caverta Drug Information
How does Caverta Work?
There are some health difficulties that a man has to confront in his life. But, yet the deadliest difficulty is the sexual obstruction, which is known as erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence. Erectile dysfunction is an inconvenience that could be treated with the assistance of few medicines that are easily accessible. Caverta is one such oral solution that is suggested endorsed for men experiencing loose erections or no erections in bed. ED in men happens because of absence of blood supply to the male sex organ. The Phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE 5) compound acts as a deterrent and restricts blood flow for entering into the male organ while making love. Because of lack of blood stream to the penile area, even the veins get blocked. This in turn, leads to loose or no erections in men and an unsatisfied sexual life. In such circumstances, consumption of Caverta reduces the action of Pde5 and transforms feeble erection into solid erections. Caverta additionally opens up the blocked veins of the male sex organ and expands the veins. This permits simple stream of blood to the male sex organ and, in this way, helps a man get erection long enough while making love. Caverta helps men accomplish erection just when they are sexually excited.
What are the Benefits of Caverta?
Caverta has the same ingredients like in the branded medication Viagra and hence it has the same proficiency to treat this sexual difficulty adequately in a short period of time. The pill can add life into one’s bad sexual life. The fundamental chemical in the pill is Sildenafil citrate which breaks down into the blood and stops the activity of Pde5 compound that accelerates the effect of erectile dysfunction in men. This medicine is ought to be taken at least an hour prior to sexual intercourse and the impact of this solution may remain for 4-6 hours after the medicine is devoured. It is available in dosage of 50mg and 100mg tablets.
What is the Recommended Dosage of Caverta?
The proposed dose of Caverta is 20 mg, which is to be taken one hour before sexual intercourse. The beginning dose could be 2.5 mg if taken every day. Recommended dosage is 50mg and the strength of the pill could be increased to 100mg only after consultation with the doctor.
- Caverta should be taken an hour prior to sexual intercourse.
- The pill should be taken just once in 24 hours
- The impact of this drug remains for 4-6 hours
What Should I Know Before Taking Caverta?
Individuals taking medicines that involve nitrates must not take Caverta. Because medicines that involve nitrates are used for treatment of chest pain and other heart conditions. So, simultaneous use of this ED pill with other medicines could prove fatal to ones health.
- People working in a mill shouldn't have Caverta before setting off to work.
- This pill is meant to be consumed only by men experiencing ED
- Do not carry out any mental or physical activity after consuming Caverta. It may affect the concentration and since it causes some general side-effects like dizziness or nausea which may prove fatal for you while you are performing a strenuous activity.
- Excessive intake of alcohol may affect erection. Concomitant use of alcohol and this pill should be avoided.
- The medicine does not secure a man from any sexually transmitted disease.
What are the Side Effects of Caverta?
Every medicine may have some or the other side-effects linked with it. Some of the common and milder reactions with Caverta is below:
- Pain in the chest, muscles
- Changes in vision
- Runny nose
Warnings of Caverta?
- ED is a common problem in men. Caverta is a common medication taken and recommended by doctor. But do not take this as a general medicine. It is important to study about this magic pill. It is important to know and understand the instructions linked with this medicine, so as to avoid suffering from side-effects which may have fatal health issues in future.
- Caverta medication is to be consumed only by men. It should not be taken by women or children. This medication should be consumed only with the help of water and should not be taken with alcohol or any other medicine that includes nitrates in it. In fact, it should not be consumed with fried fatty food stuff for better working of the medicine.