Boosting Female Libido Naturally
Libido can be defined as a person’s overall sexual drive or desire for sexual activity. It could be influenced by biological, psychological and social factors. It is natural for every woman to feel the sexual urge, human are made like that. But it is a common thing for any woman or man during their lifetime to lose their libido due to various factors such as some illnesses, medication, diet, lifestyle it could be just anything, but it significantly affects both sexes. However there are ways to boost your libido in a natural way either with food or by modifying your lifestyles.
Useful ways to boost female libido
- Reduce mental stress- when women are stressed due to pressure at work, at home or any other situation ,getting intimate is the last thing on their mind, they do not have the desire for anything that is physical ,it could be due to low libido and the major reason being stress, this can sometimes lead to serious disagreements between the partners, therefore, it is important for women to put stress aside and try to get back their libido by turning to more peaceful ways such as meditation or relaxation techniques to get relief from stress.
Research shows stress and worry top the causes for decreased libido
- Develop positive mind-set- see everything around you with positivity, try to be happy and confident about the way you look, your habits and the way you handle things, have a positive influence on the people around. If you feel positive about yourself and your sexuality, it’ll automatically enhance your libido, you can develop a strong intimate bond with your positive mind
Repressed anger, is considered to be the major cause of low sex drive in women.
- Stimulate your surrounding- to set your mood for intimacy you first need to make your room a lovable place in such a way that you should get stimulated automatically, to up your libido keep your room absolutely clean, use dim lights and you can also use some aromatic candles and oils.
Vitamins and minerals for increasing libido
- Lack of libido can be frustrating for both the partners, but you gain nothing by worrying, get back your energy and enhance your libido with these vitamins and minerals every day.
- Vitamin A – is known to boost libido in both men and women, it is essential for both male and female sex hormone production. The best source of vitamin A are foods such as cabbage, cantaloupe, carrot, dried apricots, collard greens, grapefruit, leafy lettuce, hot chili pepper, spinach, sweet potato, tomato, and watermelon. Include these in your daily diet.
- Vitamin B3 – best for enhancing your libido. This vitamin works by increasing blood flow to your genitals and that naturally makes you sexually active. Foods that are rich in vitamin B3 are lean meat, brown rice, whole wheat bread, tuna, liver, paprika, peanuts, chicken, and turkey skinless and sun-dried tomatoes
- Vitamin B6 – this vitamin is in the top of the list of for enhancing libido, as it promotes estrogen and testosterone function, as well as production of red blood cells, serotonin, and dopamine. Good source of vitamin B6 are Brussels sprouts, halibut, avocados, bananas, baked potatoes, roast beef, cantaloupe, cottage cheese and tomatoes.
- Vitamin C – helps promote hormones androgen, estrogen and progesterone that increase sexuality, fertility, and boost your libido. Vitamin C rich foods are, grapefruits, lemons, limes, strawberries, cantaloupe, oranges and kiwifruit
- Vitamin E – is the top choice for increasing libido as it boosts blood flow and oxygen to your genitalia. Foods that are high in vitamin E are egg yolk, chickpeas, sweet potato, spinach, asparagus, chestnuts, walnuts, broccoli, tomatoes and wholegrain breads
- Magnesium – is known to enhance libido as it aids in production of sex hormones like androgen and estrogen that are known to increase sexual drive .Foods that are rich in magnesium are wheat, oat bran, rice, basil, pumpkin seeds, watermelon seeds, sesame seeds,, dark chocolate, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, and nuts
- Zinc – zinc is also one of the best minerals known to boost libido. Sources of zinc are egg yolks, shrimp, crab, lobster, spinach, kidney beans, peanuts, flax seeds, turkey, pork, and lamb
- Selenium – is also a libido enhancer, include this in your diet through foods such as beef, liver, lamb, pork, chicken, turkey, mushrooms, wheat germ, barley, brown rice, oats, and eggs
- Supplements – you can also take supplements to boost your libido. It increases blood flow to your genitals and help increase your desire for sexual activity. Supplements contain natural herbs, antioxidants and vitamins that help balance your hormones by providing amount of nutrients.
Vigorous strength and resistance training are complimentary to a good to enhance libido in women
Sometimes low libido also points to relationship problems with your partner, if you have any try to fix them, discuss your problems with each other, and find where you are going wrong what is it that making you lose your libido. See a therapist or your doctor if you have any health issues try to take proper treatment. Don’t drift away from your partner try to be more intimate ,it is very important to maintain your sexual drive .The less you get intimate the more you’ll lose you interest in sexual activity. Put your stress to rest and stay connected with your partner.
Frequent physical intimacy the key to boost your libido